Thursday, August 26, 2010

---Up North---

 



Ahhh it seems that I've neglected my blog again- sorry friends!  I've been staying busy all summer with lots of work and play...now I finally have a second to breathe and give updates on what has been happening in the last 2 months.
I'll start with the "play" because that's way more fun.  In July, I spend some time with family in Michigan and Iowa...which seemed like the perfect time to reinvent the "home video".  I've been wanting to learn a film editing program for awhile and the time I spent "Up North" was the perfect opportunity.  Here is a little ditty of what I've been up to.  (The first film was created by me and the second one was made by my little sister SPOT :)
To see more of Spots work go to:  www.monicamueller.com

No comments:

Post a Comment