Tuesday, August 31, 2010

---Trinity---



   For the last month I've been an independent contractor for Trinity Products. Trinity primarily creates graphic art for t-shirts and has several licenses ranging from from Sesame Street to UFC. There I created artwork for "The Toon Studio", a company that owns the rights to original illustrations that several Disney movies are based upon (Cindirella, Pocohauntas etc.). If all goes according to plan these designs should show up in the Gap in the next few months!
   While I was there I also built their Junior girls catalog for the "Magic" tradeshow in Las Vegas and created t-shirt designs for Sesame Street, Warrior & UFC. I met a lot of really talented designers while I was there and learned a lot of new things along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment