Wednesday, March 10, 2010

---Inspire---



My work is like a stream of consciousness- usually I paint what ever comes to mind in what ever style I feel like. For this series of paintings I tried to stay focused on making the themes and styles coincide, however due to my sporadic tendencies they are all quite different.
My influences come from everything around me. I try to keep a theme of positive energy in my work, painting things that I love and know other people can relate to.
Right now my greatest artistic influences come from the art nouveau period. Artist such as Gustav Klimt, Will Bradley & Aubrey Beardsley inspire me, however my work is far from a reflection of theirs.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love those flowers. I've been on such an orange kick lately, and this taps right into it.

    ReplyDelete