Monday, January 25, 2010

---Vintage---



Shortly after leaving Park City, UT (and taking another few adventures to Missouri, Portugal and Spain) I moved to Southern California. My sister and I spent the summer living with our extended family & I began working immediately for Laina Schechtman, a designer and close friend of my Aunt. I spent about a month helping out with her unique collection of redesigned vintage slips and garments. Mid-summer, I helped her throw a benefit event to sell her designs and raise money for local charities. I created hangtags and signage, catalogued the work and organized many elements for the event. I continued to assist Laina through the majority of the summer, helping to prepare her work for traveling shows.

1 comment:

  1. A perfect start to bridge you from your childhood love of playing dress-up to your adult life as an independent free-lance artist. You Go Girl!!!
    XOXOXOXO, Mom

    ReplyDelete